Beginning in 1921...
...a handful of people gathered to form a small congregation set on reaching the surrounding community. This small group began conducting services in Stretcher School House on Anderson Road in northern Monroe County. They moved to their own facility, Bethany Temple, not long after those original meetings.
- 1950 -
The group remained there until 1950 when new property was purchased and a new building constructed. A new name was then adopted and The United Pentecostal Assembly came to be at its present location; 8449 N. Fox Hollow Rd. Bloomington, IN. where it still stands today.
- Expansion -
Though the original church body has remained constant, the former church building went through many changes, always expanding - creating new space to accommodate growth.
- Current -
Through that consistent growth the need for a larger facility was met and with it came the adoption of a new church name. Today, Family Life Worship Center is a growing family and a community oriented church committed to leading people into a relationship with Jesus Christ.